Tuesday, March 28, 2006

January 15, 1994

Whoa! It's been a long time since I've written, but your lock got stuck. Happy new year!
Yes, I still love P.Z.
Jennifer and I call him Fruitcake so no one will understand us. Guess what?!!? Sara Zax tried to steal P.Z.!!!! Luckily, he didn't let her. Cristen Richardson told P.Z. that I liked him. I'm soooo mad!! Actually, it's pretty good because he keeps pecking me on the back, stopping to talk to me, etc. At the skating party after the one where Sara tried to steal M.A. from Jennifer, I had fun. During the couples skate, however, I sat down and sulked. (It was a slow skate alone, too)
Peter came up to me and tried to poke me in the eye. He was smiling. I smiled, too. He can always get me to smile.

But, I called him a jerk.
Now I feel like a jerk. I like him, I really do, but I don't know if he still likes me now that I've claled him a jerk.
Matthew is being a real jerk. He was trying to get me to pay him to keep the secret of P.Z.! The next day I refused to pay him, so he said he was going to tell everyone about P.Z. I said "see if I care" and he still hasnt' told anyone. Shows you can never underestimate the power of a girl! If he knows how to annoy you, he'll do it.
I went to the rodeo tonight. Aubry Furrow was there.
Anyway, I really hope Peter starts to feel better very soon. I really care and have feelings for him and I always try to be nice to everyone but sometimes I can't contain myself.
At the end of the year I'm going to send a letter to P.Z. asking if he likes me. Here is what it will look like:

Dear Peter,
Please answer this question because I've been wondering all year.
Do you like me?
Contact me at (I ain't putting this shit because it's still my parents' info and I don't want my mom and pops getting stalked by creeps...but it had my address and phone number).

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Courtney C.


I really think he does like me, because if he really didn't like me he would just ignore me, but he CERTAINLY IS NOT doing that!!!
Well, I have to go now. Bye!
Courtney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home