Tuesday, March 14, 2006

September 18, 1993

I hate everyone I've ever mentioned!!!! I HATE Evan B. He is a stuck-up nose-picker! My new luv is Peter Zuraw. (P.Z.) He has blond hair, blue eyes, and does his bangs swirvy with gel. Guess what? Not to brag, but I flirted with P.Z. and he flirted back! Jennifer is sure he likes me. I believe her. I want Justin Pendarvis but he's not half as cute as P.A. Too bad, not to brag, but J.P. is missing ALOT!!!!!

P.Z. has a vert annoying brother named Matthew, a little sister who is on my soccer team named Rachel, and an eighth-grade brother named Andrew. Matthew is in my grade. Mrs. Eggen is my favorite teacher. Oops! I'm off the wonderful subject of P.Z.! Wouldn't it be cool if they had a class called Peter Zuraw education? Jennifer has read some of this but don't worry, she won't tell anyone! (hopefully!)

(new page--headlined: continuation of Cutie!!!)

I just woke up. I forgot to tell you that I'm at Jennifer's! I spent the night. We wrote about P.Z. and Michel Andres Jennifer's luv. However, Sara Zax (S.Z.) is stealing him from Jennifer!!! He was even offering her french fries. The worst part, she took them!!! M.A. was talking to her. S.Z was showing off her skating at the skating party where all of this happened. And then when this song came on, S.Z. was shoving her boobs at M.A.!!! Poor Jennifer. I feel sorry for her.

We are on our way to church. I am a Catholic, but I like Sunday School at the Family Life Center. P.Z. is in 6B with Mr. Holtower. I wish he was in my 6th grade reading class, but he's too smart. I am in 5th grade. So's Jennifer. I think P.Z. is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At the skating party, he had his bangs down. He looked weird, but cute. We're almost at church, so I better wind this up. I will write sooon.

Sincerely,
Courtney

1 Comments:

At March 14, 2006 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

April 1, 1993:
Dear Diary, Its been a long time since I got to write but you know how I wrote about COlin Fraum well he likes me and I like him but all my friends bug me about it and say he doesnt. I know he likes me but I dont know what to do (smiley face) What should I do?
Sincerely,
Shahrzad
p.s.-this is no april fools joke!

This too was written in a changeable color pen and in big bubble letters

we are awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home